We love a good roll-up toiletry bag for convenience (and vital space-saving!) when packing for a trip.
Dimensions and Information:
- Genuine Bovine leather used throughout
- Roll-Up toiletry bag is lined inside with water-resistant, grey nylon “Thandana” logo lining
- Shower hook
- 3x Separate inner compartments
- 2x Front inner pockets with press studs
- YKK zips and zip pulleys used
- Mesh used for inner compartments to view items easier
- Closes with two magnetic clips
- Genuine leather used throughout for trims
Materials: genuine leather
Dimensions: L27cm x H26cm x W5cm
Made in Durban by Thandana
As each item is made especially to order, it may take up to 20 working days to dispatch this item.
As each item is made especially to order, we cannot offer exchanges on this item.
This item is only available via Courier delivery.
About the Designer:
The Thandana Team is committed to offering innovative design and is passionate about South Africa and supporting the local industry,
Thandana has a focus on buying all their fabrics and leather locally and is 100 %BEE compliant.
The meaning of the Thandana symbol derives from the ancient Zulu rock art paintings. Thandana is committed to its South African heritage and so we felt it fitting to make use of a symbol that derived from Zulu culture.
It is a symbol for the word “&” which denotes “addition”…..“to add to”
The philosophy of the Thandana Brand is “to provide the gift of authentic and enduring leather bags, handmade in South Africa”.
The meaning of Thandana is “to love one another”.
Both the meaning of the brand together with the philosophy behind every brand initiative is with the intention to “add”, to “grow”, to “love”.
The addition symbol is a representation of all that Thandana seeks to add through the bags that it creates, “with love”.
How to clean and care for your leather toiletry bag:
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Remember the hardware. Some bags have precious metal-plated buckles or chains.
- The same applies here, wipe with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Every other day, give your bag a brisk sweep with a soft dry cloth—this won’t take more than a few minutes, but will go miles towards preserving the appearance of your leather.
- Think of conditioning as moisturizer for your leather, which will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a bit of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Prevent colour transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans or any dark coloured clothing