Thandana’s take on the traditional duffle or weekender bag, the Masai Carrier is the quintessential travel accessory. An all-encompassing carrier with an ingenious construction.
Fashioned from pristine quality, genuine bovine leather with a gorgeous fabric lining, contrast stitching and a separate inner zip compartment, this is a bag that’s as much about functionality as it is about form.
Additional sturdiness is provided by its durable Underbase with rubber feet to protect the leather underside of the bag, YKK zips with gunmetal trim and a slim-lined shape for a comfortable underarm fit.
Thandana’s ―real makoya‖ designer touch is embodied in its side loop rings and smoothed exterior – a luxurious leather texture
About our Genuine Leather Range
Thandana Embodies the ―real makoya‖ of true African Design—an artisanal essence rooted in immaculate workmanship and uncompromising quality standards.
This curated collection of Leather items features genuine bovine leather sourced locally, everyday travel bags in signature style which epitomizes the handmade finery that’s become a true Thandana Trademark
Whether travelling light or packing for a weekend away , this range features a luxury leather bag that will carry all your essentials in absolute style.
Our Tanneries are all based in Sunny South Africa.
Dimensions and Information
- W47cm x L74cm x D38cm
- Inner separate zip compartment : W37cm x L19cm
- Lined inside with gorgeous fabric
- Genuine Bovine leather used throughout bag
- Contrast stitching
- YKK Zips
- Separate inner zip compartment
- All trims gunmetal
Materials: Genuine leather
Dimensions: 47 x 74 x 38cm
Made in Durban by Thandana
As each item is made especially to order, it may take up to 20 working days to dispatch this item.
As each item is made especially to order, we cannot offer exchanges on this item.
This item is only available via Courier delivery.
HOW TO CLEAN AND CARE FOR YOUR LEATHER BAG
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Remember the hardware. Some bags have precious metal-plated buckles or chains.
- The same applies here, wipe with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Every other day, give your bag a brisk sweep with a soft dry cloth—this won’t take more than a few minutes, but will go miles towards preserving the appearance of your leather.
- Think of conditioning as moisturizer for your leather, which will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a bit of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Prevent colour transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans or any dark coloured clothing
The best leather cream to use can be purchased fromwww.blockout.co.za (email@example.com)”