The Caddy Cooler Bag by Thandana is perfect for that outside braai and picnic or transporting dishes to the family lunch. It features a zippered closure, generous handles and a chic design to keep you stylish.
Available in a variety of colours and designs here.
Dimensions and Information
- The Cooler Bag is lined with aluminium foiled padding to ensure items are kept cool.
- New PVC Laminated waterproof fabric for extra protection and durability.
- Separate front leather pocket.
- Genuine bovine leather handles throughout.
- YKK zips with YKK zip pulley’s (double).
- Adjustable webbing sling (strap).
- All trims gunmetal
- We recommend that you use ice packs to keep items cool. Ice on its own will melt into water. (Bag is not guaranteed to keep water inside.)
Materials: PVC-laminated waterproof fabric, aluminium foiled padding, cotton strap, leather shoulder support
Dimensions: 55 x 39 x 18cm
Made in Durban by Thandana
As each item is made especially to order, it may take up to 20 working days to dispatch this item.
As each item is made especially to order, we are unable to offer exchanges on this item.
This item is only available via Courier delivery.
About the designer:
The Thandana Team is committed to offering innovative design and is passionate about South Africa and supporting the local industry,
Thandana has a focus on buying all their fabrics and leather locally and is 100 %BEE compliant.
The meaning of the Thandana symbol derives from the ancient Zulu rock art paintings . Thandana is committed to its South African heritage and so we felt it fitting to make use of a symbol that derived from Zulu culture.
It is a symbol for the word “&” which denotes “addition”…..“to add to”
The philosophy of the Thandana Brand is “to provide the gift of authentic and enduring leather bags, hand made in South Africa”.
The meaning of Thandana is “to love one another”.
Both the meaning of the brand together with the philosophy behind every brand initiative is with the intention to “add”, to “grow”, to “love”.
The addition symbol is a representation of all that Thandana seeks to add through the bags that it creates, “with love”.
THANDANA- “To love one another”
HOW TO CLEAN AND CARE FOR YOUR BAG
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Remember the hardware. Some bags have precious metal-plated buckles or chains. The same applies here, wipe with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Every other day, give your bag a brisk sweep with a soft dry cloth—this won’t take more than a few minutes, but will go miles towards preserving the appearance of your leather.
- Think of conditioning as moisturiser for your leather, which will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a bit of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Prevent colour transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans or any dark coloured clothing